Privium Basic: Sail through security
Privium membership applications possible via waiting list
It is possible to sign up for Privium again. But to guarantee the quality of our services, we are working with a waiting list. As soon as you are able to register, we will send you an email to finalise your application. Typically, you’ll receive that email within one month.
Once you have registered, you can schedule an appointment in the Privium ClubLounge Departures to activate your membership and collect your Privium card. The waiting time for an appointment is approximately 4-5 weeks.
Simply register for the waiting list via the button below.
Would you rather arrive at Schiphol a bit later and go straight to the gate? Privium Basic allows you to get access to the Priority waiting area at security and the passport check will only take 10 seconds with the iris scanner.
- Fast security and border clearance
- Access to the Privium Lounges
- Priority parking and access to the Privium Excellence Garage
- Business class check-in
Your Privium Basic advantages
Frequently asked questions
How do I become a Privium member?
In only four steps you become a Privium member and profit from a fast and smooth service during your Schiphol travels.
- Make a choice between Privium Basic and Privium Plus. Click on your choice and complete the registration form. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Activate your My Schiphol account.
- Make an appointment to create your Privium card. You can easily do this online through your My Schiphol account.
- Activate your Privium card in the Privium ClubLounge Departures. During your appointment we will create the Privium card with your passport details and unique iris pattern. You can choose your payment method in the Privium ClubLounge Departures. You membership and Privium card are immediately ready for use.
Do I have to be a frequent flyer to become a Privium member?
No – in fact, you are welcome to become a Privium member no matter how often you fly, or what airline or travel class you choose to fly in. You also do not need to be a member of any airline’s frequent flyer programme.
I do not have a Dutch passport. Am I still able to become a Privium member?
You can only become a Privium member if you are in possession of a valid passport or European I.D. card from a country within the European Union, or one from Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
If you are an asylum seeker or refugee you are unfortunately not able to register as a Privium member due to limitations set by the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee. Even with a residence permit, you cannot become a Privium member.
How do I upgrade from Privium Basic to Privium Plus?
You can change your subscription. You can also upgrade your card immediately by visiting the Privium ClubLounge Departures.
What documents should I bring with me for my initial appointment to create the Privium card?
To prepare your card for immediate use, we need to see your valid passport or European ID card. Please note that a driver’s licence cannot be used as identification.
How do I Reactivate my Privium membership
Do you still have your Privium card and do you want to reactivate it? In many cases, we can arrange this for you remotely using this form.
Conditions for remote activation:
- You still have your Privium card and want the same type of membership as you had before
- The card must still be valid (see expiration date on the card)
- You have not received a new travel document (such as a passport) since your Privium membership ended. This is because a new travel document has not been linked to your Privium card.
Contact us through:
+31 20 601 4222
Call us to ask your questions
Send us an e-mail
Tweet us and our supporters
Please, ask your question through one of our other channels
Ask your question through chat and get an answer immediately