Privium has everything covered
Fast security and border passage
Waiting time is considerably shorter with access to the Priority waiting area for the security check. After the security check, you will enjoy fast border passage with the iris scan.
Time to relax in the Lounges
Take some time to relax, prepare your meeting and eat well before departure. The Privium Lounges are your destination for comfort, tranquillity and luxury.
Park close to the terminal in Privium 1 or Privium 3. Or use the exclusive Privium Excellence Garage or P6 Valet Parking.
Business class check-in
No matter what type of ticket you have, Privium Plus allows you to make use of business class check-in with many airlines.
Frequently asked questions
How do I become a Privium member?
In only four steps you become a Privium member and profit from a fast and smooth service during your Schiphol travels.
- Make a choice between Privium Basic and Privium Plus. Click on your choice and complete the registration form. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Activate your My Schiphol account.
- Make an appointment to create your Privium card. You can easily do this online through your My Schiphol account.
- Activate your Privium card in the Privium ClubLounge Departures. During your appointment we will create the Privium card with your passport details and unique iris pattern. You can choose your payment method in the Privium ClubLounge Departures. You membership and Privium card are immediately ready for use.
Which types of Privium memberships are there?
What are the benefits of a Privium membership?
Privium Plus grants you priority at Schiphol and access to exclusive services.
Your benefits with Privium Plus:
- Fast security and border clearance
- Privium ClubLounge and Airside Lounge access
- Fast check-in
- Priority parking spaces and exclusive access to the Privium Excellence Garage
With Privium Basic you can use the fast security and border passage.
How do I manage my Privium membership?
You can manage your membership simply in your My Schiphol account. Everything in one account: change your personal details, viewing and paying your invoices, change your membership or reserving a parking space.
Do I have to be a frequent flyer to become a Privium member?
No – in fact, you are welcome to become a Privium member no matter how often you fly, or what airline or travel class you choose to fly in. You also do not need to be a member of any airline’s frequent flyer programme.
I do not have a Dutch passport. Am I still able to become a Privium member?
You can only become a Privium member if you are in possession of a valid passport or European I.D. card from a country within the European Union, or one from Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
If you are an asylum seeker or refugee you are unfortunately not able to register as a Privium member due to limitations set by the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee. Even with a residence permit, you cannot become a Privium member.
Can my partner also become a Privium member?
Yes, your partner can also become a member. With Privium Partner you and your partner can enjoy the same benefits at Schiphol. Your partner can always make use of the quick security and border passage, even when you are not traveling together. When traveling together there are more benefits to enjoy. More information regarding the Privium partner membership can be found here.