Privium has everything covered
Fast security and border passage
Waiting time is considerably shorter with access to the Priority waiting area for the security check. After the security check, you will enjoy fast border passage with the iris scan.
Time to relax in the Lounges
Take some time to relax, prepare your meeting and eat well before departure. The Privium Lounges are your destination for comfort, tranquillity and luxury.
Park close to the terminal in Privium 1 or Privium 3. Or use the exclusive Privium Excellence Garage or P6 Valet Parking.
Business class check-in
No matter what type of ticket you have, Privium Plus allows you to make use of business class check-in with many airlines.
Frequently asked questions
How do I become a Privium member?
You can become a Privium member in just five steps. Then, you’ll start enjoying various privileges while travelling through Schiphol.
- Choose the Privium membership that suits you best and enter your email address.
- If you already have a My Schiphol account, we will ask you to log in so that we can already fill in some details for you. If you do not have a My Schiphol account, you will be taken straight to the enrolment form.
- Fill in the (rest of the) enrolment form and make an appointment to create your Privium card.
- You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. Keep an eye on your spam folder, just in case.
- Activate your Privium card in the Privium ClubLounge Departures. During your appointment, we will create your Privium card with your passport details and unique iris pattern. The Privium card is then ready for use and your membership starts immediately.
Which types of Privium memberships are there?
What are the benefits of a Privium membership?
Privium Plus grants you priority at Schiphol and access to exclusive services.
Your benefits with Privium Plus:
- Fast security and border clearance
- Privium ClubLounge and Airside Lounge access
- Fast check-in
- Priority parking spaces and exclusive access to the Privium Excellence Garage
With Privium Basic you can use the fast security and border passage.
How do I manage my Privium membership?
You can manage your membership simply in your My Schiphol account. Everything in one account: change your personal details, viewing and paying your invoices, change your membership or reserving a parking space.
Do I have to be a frequent flyer to become a Privium member?
No, you can become a Privium member at any time, regardless of which airline you travel with, how often you fly or whether you travel economy, business or first class.
I do not have a Dutch passport. Am I still able to become a Privium member?
Yes, if you hold a valid passport or ID card from a European Union country, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland or Iceland, you can become a Privium member.
If you have asylum seeker or refugee status, unfortunately you cannot become a member due to regulations issued by the Royal Military Police. You cannot become a Privium member with a residency permit, either.
Can my partner also become a Privium member?
Yes, your partner can also become a member. With Privium Partner you and your partner can enjoy the same benefits at Schiphol. Your partner can always make use of the quick security and border passage, even when you are not traveling together. When traveling together there are more benefits to enjoy. More information regarding the Privium partner membership can be found here.