We have taken precautions for you and your fellow travellers in order to reduce the risk of spreading the corona virus. You may already know some of these measures, but these are the measures that are being taken throughout the Netherlands. However, there are also many travellers from other countries at Schiphol who are not yet familiar with how we are dealing with the situation locally. You will find the 10 most important measures listed below:
At Schiphol we kindly ask you
- Maintain 1.5-metres of distance from one another
- Wear your face mask everywhere at the airport (mandatory from 1 December, 2020)
- Carry a health declaration with you
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Use paper tissues and throw them away after you blow your nose
- Avoid shaking hands
- Touch as few things as possible with your hands
- Make contactless payments
- Follow our directions.
Information about corona
Follow the updates about the coronavirus
Frequently asked questions
You can find the frequently asked questions about travelling via Schiphol and the COVID-19 measures on this page.
Which measures can I expect?
There are fewer travellers but we have to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres, which can mean that it can actually seem busier. How can we give each other enough space?