You also have to take the following into account:
- All shops at Schiphol, before and after security, are closed, except for grocery stores, drugstores, the pharmacy, Service Point (Plaza), Seal & Go and financial service providers such as banks. Some of our stores offer an Order & Collect service. The minimum timeframe between placing an order and collecting is 4 hours.
- Just like in the rest of the Netherlands, Schiphol has curfew hours. This means that all shops at the airport are closed between 20:45 and 4:30.
- Besides that there is an alcohol ban at Schiphol between 20:00 and 07:00: it is not allowed to buy and consume alcohol at the airport during these hours.
Order & Collect
Some of our stores offer an Order & Collect service. After placing an order your goods can be collected at a set day and timeslot. The minimum timeframe between placing an order and collecting is 4 hours.
Which eating and drinking establishments are open?
Below you’ll find where you can go for a bite to eat and something to drink.
B- and C- Pier
- Mediterranean Sandwich Bar, opening hours 24/7
- The Upper Floor Bar, opening hours 06:00-19:00
- Burger King, opening hours 07:00-19:30
- Grand Café Het Paleis, opening hours 07:00-21:00
- Bubbles Seafood & Wine Bar, opening hours 06:00-20:00
- Juicy Details, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Café Chocolat, opening hours 06:00-16:00
- Starbucks lounge 1, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Park Café, opening hours 07:00-21:00
- Grab & Fly C-pier, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Fair Taste Café, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Tribune Bar, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Kiosk B29, opening hours 06:30-21:00
- Café Comunal, opening hours 06:30-21:00
- Starbucks BC corridor, opening hours 07:00-20:00
- Starbucks The Pavillion, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- McDonald's, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Amsterdam Bread Company, opening hours 24/7
- Harvest Market, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Kiosk D12, opening hours depending on flight schedule
- Kiosk D42, opening hours depending on flight schedule
- Coffee Corner D6
- Grab & Fly, opening hours 07:00-21:00
E-, F- and G-pier
- Taste from the Lowlands kiosk, opening hours 07:00-18:00
- Jamie's Deli, opening hours 07:00-15:00
- Starbucks Lounge 3, opening hours 07:30-14:30
- Urban Food Market
- Light Lounge Café
- Kebaya, opening hours 07:00-21:00
- Grab&Fly E-pier, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Silverscreen Bar, opening hours 07:30-15:00
- Grab&Fly F-pier, depending on flights
- Grab&Fly G-pier, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Mercure Hotel, opening hours 24/7
- La Place Take-out, opening hours 07:00-20:00, Take-Away only
- Starbucks Plaza, opening hours 07:30-20:00, Take-Away only
- Per Tutti, opening hours 08:00-20:00, Take-Away only
- Burger King, easy ordering with Foodsy, opening hours 07:00-20:45, Take-Away only
- Health Food Wall, opening hours 24/7
- AH to go, Arrivals 1, opening hours 06:00-20:45
- AH to go, Arrivals 4, opening hours 07:00-19:00
- Albert Heijn Plaza, opening hours 05:00-20:45*
- Ako Kiosk, opening hours 09:00-17:00
- Multivlaai, Traverse, opening hours Mon-Fri 07:00-16:00, Sat and Sun 08:00-16:00
Also open at Plaza
- Service Point, opening hours 07:00-19:30
- Pharmacy, opening hours 08:30-18:00
- Etos, opening hours Mon-Fri 07:00-20:00, Sat and Sun 08:00-18:00
*Due to the alcohol ban, it is not allowed to buy alcohol at Schiphol between 20:00 and 07:00
Relax & Enjoy
Most Schiphol services are available. Opening hours may differ from the times mentioned on the website however. The services listed below are open:
For your own safety, measures against COVID-19 are in effect in all shops and eating and drinking establishments. We help you maintain a 1.5 metre distance throughout the airport by indicating the proper walking routes and meeting points. You can disinfect your hands at each entrance. In the shops you must use a shopping basket, so that we know exactly how many people are inside and to prevent it from getting too busy. You can also pay contactless everywhere. Do you want to have a bite to eat and something to drink after security? You can sit with the people you are travelling with at one table, provided that you come from the same household. Making reservations is not necessary.
Looking for face masks, disinfectant wipes and gloves? You’ll find these in the shops* and in special vending machines next to the revolving doors in the departure halls and at Schiphol Plaza.
* All shops at Schiphol, before and after security, are closed, except for supermarkets, drugstores, service points and fincial service providers.