You also have to take the following into account:
- Essential shops such as grocery stores, drugstores, the pharmacy, Service Point (Plaza), Seal & Go and financial service providers such as banks are open at Schiphol. From now on non-essential stores will be open again from 6.00 AM till 8.00 PM.
- When visiting a shop, please follow the regulations and follow the instructions of the staff.
- Besides that there is an alcohol ban at Schiphol between 20:00 and 07:00: it is not allowed to buy and consume alcohol at the airport during these hours.
Terraces - eating and drinking establishments
There are two terraces at Schiphol that will open from April 28, namely the terrace of café Rembrandt and the terrace of La Place. Both terraces can be found at Jan Dellaertplein in front of Schiphol Plaza. They are open from 12 PM till 6 PM under strict conditions. View the regulations need to be followed here.
All shops are open again, both before and after security. You can visit them without a shopping appointment. Every store must follow to the rules set by the government. Additional conditions apply for non-essential stores, such as a maximum of 1 customer per 25 square meter. Since each store has a different size, the maximum number of customers per store is different. At the store itself you will hear when you can enter. You must obey the store rules. Non-essential stores may be open between 6 AM and 8 PM. Essential stores still have their regular opening hours.
Which eating and drinking establishments are open?
Below you’ll find where you can go for a bite to eat and something to drink.
B- and C- Pier
- Mediterranean Sandwich Bar, opening hours 24/7
- The Upper Floor Bar, opening hours 06:00-19:00
- Burger King, opening hours 07:00-19:30
- Grand Café Het Paleis, opening hours 07:00-21:00
- Bubbles Seafood & Wine Bar, opening hours 06:00-20:00
- Juicy Details, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Café Chocolat, opening hours 06:00-16:00
- Starbucks lounge 1, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Park Café, opening hours 07:00-21:00
- Grab & Fly C-pier, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Fair Taste Café, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Tribune Bar, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Kiosk B29, opening hours 06:30-21:00
- Café Comunal, opening hours 06:30-21:00
- Starbucks BC corridor, opening hours 07:00-20:00
- Starbucks The Pavillion, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- McDonald's, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Amsterdam Bread Company, opening hours 24/7
- Heineken Bar, opening hours 07:00-21:00
- Harvest Market, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Kiosk D12, opening hours depending on flight schedule
- Kiosk D42, opening hours depending on flight schedule
- Coffee Corner D6
- Grab & Fly, opening hours 07:00-21:00
E-, F- and G-pier
- Taste from the Lowlands kiosk, opening hours 07:00-18:00
- Jamie's Deli, opening hours 07:00-20:00
- McDonald's, depending on flights
- Starbucks Lounge 3, opening hours 07:30-14:30
- Urban Food Market, depending on flights
- Light Lounge Café, depending on flights
- Kebaya, opening hours 07:00-21:00
- Grab&Fly E-pier, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Silverscreen Bar, opening hours 07:30-15:00
- Grab&Fly F-pier, depending on flights
- Grab&Fly G-pier, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Mercure Hotel, opening hours 24/7
- La Place Take-out, opening hours 07:00-20:00, Take-Away only
- La Place, opening hours terrace 12:00-18:00
- Starbucks Plaza, opening hours 07:30-21:00, Take-Away only
- Per Tutti, opening hours 11:00-19:30, Take-Away only
- Cafe Rembrandt, opening hours terrace 12:00-18:00
- Toko to go, opening hours 12:00-19:00
- Burger King, easy ordering with Foodsy, opening hours 24/7, Take-Away only
- Health Food Wall, opening hours 24/7
- AH to go, Arrivals 1, opening hours 06:00-20:45
- AH to go, Arrivals 4, opening hours 07:00-19:00
- Albert Heijn Plaza, opening hours 05:00-20:45*
- Ako Kiosk, opening hours 09:00-17:00
- Multivlaai, Traverse, opening hours Mon-Fri 07:00-16:00, Sat and Sun 08:00-16:00
Also open at Plaza
- Service Point, opening hours 07:00-19:30
- Pharmacy, opening hours 08:30-18:00
- Etos, opening hours Mon-Fri 07:00-20:00, Sat and Sun 08:00-18:00
- Hema, opening hours Mon-Fri 07:30-16:00
*Due to the alcohol ban, it is not allowed to buy alcohol at Schiphol between 20:00 and 07:00
Relax & Enjoy
Most Schiphol services are available. Opening hours may differ from the times mentioned on the website however. The services listed below are open:
For your own safety, measures against COVID-19 are in effect in all shops and eating and drinking establishments. We help you maintain a 1.5 metre distance throughout the airport by indicating the proper walking routes and meeting points. You can disinfect your hands at each entrance. You can also pay contactless everywhere. Do you want to have a bite to eat and something to drink after security? You can sit with the people you are travelling with at one table, provided that you come from the same household. Making reservations is not necessary.
Looking for face masks, disinfectant wipes and gloves? You’ll find these in the shops and in special vending machines next to the revolving doors in the departure halls and at Schiphol Plaza.