Eating, drinking and shopping at Schiphol
For your own safety, measures against COVID-19 are in effect in all shops and eating and drinking establishments. We help you maintain a 1.5 metre distance throughout the airport by indicating the proper walking routes and meeting points. You can disinfect your hands at each entrance. In the shops you must use a shopping basket, so that we know exactly how many people are inside and to prevent it from getting too busy. You can also pay contactless everywhere. Do you want to have a bite to eat and something to drink? You can sit with the people you are travelling with at one table, provided that you come from the same household. Making reservations is not necessary.
Looking for face masks, disinfectant wipes and gloves? You’ll find these in the shops and in special vending machines next to the revolving doors in the departure halls and at Schiphol Plaza.
Ordering food & drinks in advance at Schiphol
If you would like to avoid the queues at catering outlets at Schiphol, you can now order in advance (‘pre-order’) at the airport from catering outlets both before and after security. We will explain how this works below.
At Schiphol Plaza (before security)
If you would like to avoid the queues at Schiphol Plaza (before security), you can now place your order using the Foodsy app. This saves time, and you can also pay immediately using your smartphone.
How does the Foodsy app work?
- Download the Foodsy app
- Choose which restaurant or café at Schiphol Plaza (before security) you want to order from
- View the menu and select your order
- Choose a pick-up time and pay with your mobile
- Collect your order from the specified pick-up point in the restaurant or café
Check the Foodsy app to see which catering outlets you can order from. You can also recognise the app by this logo:
Pre-ordering after security
You can also pre-order food and drinks for after security. A pilot is currently running for pre-orders at catering outlets in Lounge 1. To do this, simply scan a QR code that will take you to an online platform where you can place your pre-order. Here, you can also pay online immediately and then collect your order from the relevant catering outlet on airside (Lounge 1).
The QR code can be found on both physical banners and digital screens at and after security, heading towards Lounge 1.
Online ordering at the table
Are you already sitting at the table? If so, you can also order your food and drinks at some catering outlets after security using a QR code. Simply scan the QR code of your table, place your order online and pay immediately. Your order will be brought to your table as soon as it's ready. It couldn't be easier!
Which eating and drinking establishments are open?
Below you’ll find where you can go for a bite to eat and something to drink.
B- and C- Pier
- Mediterranean Sandwich Bar, opening hours 24/7
- The Upper Floor Bar, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Burger King, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- La Place, opening hours 04:00-21:00
- Grand Café Het Paleis, opening hours 07:00-20:00
- Bubbles Seaffod & Wine Bar, opening hours 06:00-20:00
- Juicy Details, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Café Chocolat, opening hours 06:00-16:00
- Starbucks lounge 1, opening hours 24/7
- Park Café, opening hours 24/7
- Grab & Fly C-pier, opening hours 03:00-21:00
- Fair Taste Café, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Tribune Bar, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Kiosk B29, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Café Comunal, opening hours 04:00-21:00
- Starbucks BC corridor, opening hours 05:00-20:00
- Starbucks C-pier, opening hours 07:00-15:00
- Starbucks The Pavillion, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- McDonald's, opening hours 05:00-21:00
- Amsterdam Bread Company, opening hours 24/7
- Harvest Market, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Kiosk D12, opening hours 06:00-14:00
- Kiosk D42, opening hours 06:00-14:00
- Coffee Corner D6
- Grab & Fly, opening hours 05:00-11:00
E-, F- and G-pier
- Taste from the Lowlands kiosk, opening hours 07:00-18:00
- Jamie's Deli, opening hours 07:00-15:00
- Starbucks Lounge 3, opening hours 07:00-14:00
- Urban Food Market
- Light Lounge Café
- Kebaya, opening hours 08:00-22:00
- Grab&Fly E-pier, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Silverscreen Bar, opening hours 09:00-15:00
- Grab&Fly F-pier, opening hours 07:00-21:00
- Grab&Fly G-pier, opening hours 06:00-21:00
- Mercure Hotel, opening hours 24/7
- Urban Beans, Departures 1, opening hours 07:00-13:00
- Douwe Egberts, opening hours 06:00-13:00
- De koffiesalon, opening hours 06:30-18:00
- La Place, opening hours 03:00-22:00
- Urban Beans, Arrivals 3, opening hours 06:00-18:00
- Frites & Döner, opening hours 11:00-20:00
- Starbucks Plaza, opening hours 24/7
- Starbucks Arrivals 1, opening hours 07:00-14:00
- Per Tutti, opening hours 11:30-19:30
- Happy Seafood, opening hours 11:30-19:30
- Café Rembrandt, opening hours 10:00-22:00
- Crossroads, opening hours 08:30-17:00
- Burger King, easy ordering with Foodsy, opening hours 24/7
- Health Food Wall, opening hours 24/7
- Hema Food, opening hours 08:00-17:00
- AH to go, Arrivals 1, opening hours 06:00-23:00
- AH to go, Arrivals 4, opening hours 06:00-19:00
- Albert Heijn Plaza, opening hours 05:00-23:00
- Ako Kiosk, opening hours 04:00-23:00
- Multivlaai, Traverse, opening hours Mon-Fri 07:00-17:00, Sat and Sun 08:00-17:00
Relax & Enjoy
Most Schiphol services are available. Opening hours may differ from the times mentioned on the website however. The services listed below are open: