Request a donation: Request form temporarily unavailable
It’s great that you want to apply to the Schiphol Fund! We always love hearing about new initiatives that are motivating people in our local community to exercise more. The Schiphol Fund donates both small and large amounts. Take a look at the checklist below to find out which type of funding your application could be eligible for. Good luck!
Schiphol Fund application checklist
This checklist will help you work out whether you’re eligible for a donation from the Schiphol Fund. If you can tick all the boxes, your project is eligible to receive a donation.
- My project or initiative encourages physical exercise
- It focuses on amateur sports and games
- The project takes place within the area of operation
- My club or organisation is officially based in the Netherlands
- My club or organisation is not run for profit
- 100% of the donation will go towards my project or initiative
- I can demonstrate this with price quotations
- My club has not received any donations from the Schiphol Fund in the last three years.
Check the conditions
Read our terms and conditions before you submit your application to make sure it meets the requirements. The Schiphol Fund donates both small and large amounts.
Applications will be possible again from November 30, 2020
Donation rounds will no longer take place in 2020. The form for the 1st round of 2021 will be available from 30 November 2020.
Our area of operation
Want to find out if your club or initiative is based within our area of operation?
Submitted your application?
Read more about the Schiphol Fund timetable and procedures here.
Click here to see if your initiative is eligible for a donation from the Schiphol Fund.