Schiphol VIP centre: A unique location for business meetings
Do you value exclusivity and high-quality service? Then the Schiphol VIP centre is the perfect place for your business meeting. We offer a range of lounges, each with its own special ambiance. Locations that seamlessly match the aim of your meeting or event and the image you wish to project.
Your exclusive location for meetings and events
The redesigned VIP centre at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is an inspiring location for business meetings and informal events. The various lounges offer a great atmosphere that combines Dutch heritage with contemporary design. These stunning interiors have been created by leading international design studio Marcel Wanders. Your guests will experience Dutch culture and history through iconic design, painting and artwork – both historical and contemporary. Each lounge and suite offers its own atmosphere or theme, and can accommodate groups of various sizes. Here are just a few examples:
- The Distillery boasts an industrial design and the warm tones of an authentic Dutch distillery. An inviting location for both social and business gatherings. In addition to a lively and comfortable lounge, it also features a bar and private dining area. The lounge is a wonderful place to welcome your guests.
- The Gallery of Honour and The Dutch Heritage provide the ideal setting for an inspiring meeting. The design and layout of these spaces is inspired by the 17th century, a period of creativity, enterprise and global vision. These adjacent areas can be opened up to create one larger venue.
Excellent food and drinks
Cans of coffee, tea and water are included in the rental price. If you would like to offer your guests more food and drink options, we offer a full range of catering, from breakfast, receptions and meeting packages, to lunch or dinner. We would love to tell you more about our extensive food and drinks options.
Schiphol VIP centre: the time and space you need
- Within the VIP centre, you can rent various lounges to suit your wishes and the size of your group. Lounges can be rented for an hour, part of a day, a full working day (office hours) or a full day and evening (consultation required).
- Are you looking for a personalised location for your meeting or event? Note that you are welcome to add decorative touches to the VIP rooms to reflect your own corporate or personal identity.
- All lounges are equipped with a range of audiovisual equipment.
- Your business meetings can of course be combined with the special Schiphol VIP Service.
The VIP centre is open daily from 06.00 to 23.00.
Find out more or make a booking
A business meeting or event is always arranged on request. To find out more or to make a booking, call or email us. We look forward to discussing the possibilities with you.