Requesting assistance: Please notify us with your assistance needs
Do you need assistance at the airport? Please directly indicate this when booking your ticket or trip. Your airline or travel agency will pass this information on to us.
When reserving assistance, notify us (if possible) of:
- How we can best be of assistance;
- Whether you are able to walk, and if so, how far;
- Whether you are able to climb stairs;
- Whether we may escort you in a wheelchair other than your own;
- Which medical aids/medical baggage you will be bringing;
- The details for any formal companion you may have.
We need to receive your request for assistance no later than 48 hours before departure. If your request is received later, we will still do our very best to assist you. Please be prepared to possibly wait longer in that case. For requests received less than 1.5 hours before departure, rest assured we will still do our best to accommodate you, but we can no longer guarantee timely assistance. This could result in you missing your flight. Requests received within an hour before departure are unfortunately not accepted.
Tip: Include proof of your request for assistance in your carry-on luggage.