All personnel passes: Schiphol passes

There are various kinds of Schiphol Passes, such as the Schiphol Pass, Parking Pass, Staff Pass and Schiphol Day Pass. Find all the information you need as an employee to work at Schiphol.

Applying for or renewing a pass

Your employer is responsible for applying for and renewing Schiphol Passes. He or she will apply for the pass and ensure that you are given the authorisations you need.

Hand in or pick up

Schiphol Passes must be collected from and returned to the Badge Centre. Would you like to find out the procedure?

Lost or damaged passes

Is your Schiphol Pass lost or damaged or has it stopped working? If so, notify the Badge Centre as soon as possible: +31 20 601 2626.

More passes

In addition to the Schiphol Pass, you may also need various other passes. Moreover, you will get discount in certain shops at Schiphol. Read more about: