Would you like to enter Schiphol airside area with a vehicle? If so, you will need a Schiphol Vehicle Pass. Find out how to obtain one here.
Your employer has access to the eVesta digital web portal and can apply for a Vehicle Pass for you, during the opening hours of the Badge Centre. Submit your request as soon as possible, as this will allow sufficient time if the initial application is rejected.
Collecting and returning a pass
If the digital request is approved by the Badge Centre, your employer will send you confirmation which allows you to collect your Vehicle Pass from one of the following Checkpoints:
- Checkpoint 60 (G passage);
- Checkpoint 90 (R passage);
- Checkpoint 43 (Southeast Tunnel).
When collecting a Vehicle Pass, you must always bring your own Schiphol Pass with you.
Terms and conditions for Vehicle Passes
- The Badge Centre will only process necessary requests.
- Provide clear motivation for the Vehicle Pass: what will you be doing and why?
- Specify how often you will be entering the airside area.
- You will only be given a Vehicle Pass if you already have a Schiphol Pass which at least authorises you to use the perimeter roads.
- Your vehicle must have a permanent company logo on both sides, measuring at least 30 x 50 centimetres.
- Schiphol Group has the right to reject a request for a Vehicle Pass without stating the reason for doing so.