Loss or theft: Employees

Has your Schiphol Pass been lost or stolen? Notify the Badge Centre immediately by calling +31 20 601 2626. Outside the opening hours of the Badge Centre, contact the Security Control Centre: +31 20 601 3000. This page tells you what you should do next.

Lost property report

Does your Schiphol Pass have one or several authorisations for the protected areas? If it is lost or stolen, you must first have a lost property report drawn up by the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee at Schiphol Plaza. The missing person's report must also be signed by an authorized representative from the company where you work.

Replacing a valid pass

Has your Schiphol Pass been lost or stolen, but it is still valid? If so, there is no need to make an appointment with the Badge Centre. You can simply drop by during opening hours to have it replaced.

Replacing an expired pass

Do you have a lost or stolen pass which has also expired? If so, the Badge Centre will not be able to simply replace it and you will need to go through the application process again. You will find all the information you need here:

What do you need to bring with you?

Are you going to the Badge Centre for a new pass? If so, you will need to bring the following with you:

  • a valid passport or valid ID card if you are a Dutch citizen (not a driving licence);
  • a valid passport + a valid residence document if you are not a Dutch citizen;
  • Debit card. If you are replacing a lost or stolen Schiphol Pass, you will need to pay the administrative costs yourself using a PIN card.