Collecting, returning and replacing passes : Badge Center

Your employees can visit the Badge Centre to collect, return and replace Schiphol Passes. As an employer, is there anything else you need to do? You will find this information here.

Collecting a pass

Does your employee need a Schiphol Pass? As an employer, you will need to apply for the pass on your employee's behalf. Your employee can then make an appointment online to collect it. Please ensure that he/she brings the correct documents when collecting the pass.

Returning a pass

Your employee does not need to make an appointment to return a Schiphol Pass. He or she can simply drop by the Badge Centre during opening hours. The employee will be given proof of return.

Replacing a damaged pass

Your employee can have a damaged or faulty Schiphol Pass replaced at the Badge Centre. No appointment is required. Has the pass expired? If so, as an employer you will need to make another request in eVesta. The employee will then need to make an appointment to collect the pass.

Lost or stolen passes

Has your employee lost a Schiphol Pass, or has it been stolen? If so, he or she must notify the Badge Centre immediately: +31 20 601 2626. When the Badge Centre is closed, notify the Security Control Centre: +31 20 601 3000. In the case of authorisations for protected areas, the employee must also file a lost property report with the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee at Schiphol Plaza. Further important information: