The Base is the beating heart of the Schiphol Central Business District (Centre). Taking an office in this prime location will put you within walking distance of Arrivals and Departures. Tenants with office space in this office complex thrive in the midst of the dynamic hustle and bustle of the Netherlands’ most internationally-oriented business location. The Base has excellent accessibility by road, rail and air and Schiphol CBD is always buzzing. Not to mention the generous car park capacity for both employees and visitors.
The building and its surroundings
‘The Base’ is well named: the building’s three interconnected towers and great facilities make it the perfect base for business. In and around the central atrium, with its attractive glass roof, you can find a wide range of facilities such as The Market staff restaurant, VIVA cafe, AH to Go, The Base Library and Hospitality desk, Starbucks, CompaNanny 24/7 childcare, Health Club and a Regus Business & Meeting Centre.
- Road: right next to the A4 motorway exit, and near the A5 and A9 motorways
- Rail: only an eight-minute walk from Schiphol railway station.
- Bus: direct connection to Schiphol Plaza, as well as several other local destinations; there are two bus stops near The Base, and the stop for the Zuidtangent express bus service is also close by.
- Air: an eight-minute walk from Arrivals and Departures, the gateway to over 320 destinations.
The Base facilities
- Object: multi-tenant office
- Available: approx. 2,326 m²
- Units available from approx. 30 m² LFA
- Available space at The Base A: approx. 1,570 m² LFA
- Available space at The Base B: No availability
- Available space at The Base C: approx. 756 m² vvo
- Parking: standard 1:70. Parking below the building and in adjacent car park
- Office rental price: starting at € 270 per m² per year, excl. VAT
- Parking rental price: €2,500 (parking garage), €2,015 (P12) per parking space per year, excl. VAT
- Advance payment for service charges: €59 per m² per year, excl. VAT
- Completion: in consultation
- Specific information for each floor available upon request
Impressions The Base
Would you like more information or to make an appointment to view the space? We’d be happy to help!