General Aviation Terminal
Working in an office located in the General Aviation Terminal means working directly adjacent to the apron where private and business jets land and take off at Schiphol-East. You can step straight out of your office onto the aircraft. You can’t help but notice the emphasis on privacy and comfort, advantages which are especially visible in the building’s unusual design and in the facilities available to you. It’s hard to imagine a better location to receive your guests like the VIPs they are.
- Road: right next to the A9 motorway exit, and near the A4 motorway
- Rail: 10 minutes by bus from Schiphol railway station
- Bus: direct connection to Schiphol Central Business District (Centre) and several other local destinations
- Air: a 10-minute bus ride from Arrivals and Departures, the gateway to over 320 destinations
Perfect public transport connection to Schiphol-East
Not only does Schiphol-East have a perfect connection to Schiphol Plaza (approximately 10 minutes). But the state-of-the-art public transport connection (HOV) makes Schiphol-East easily accessibale for both employees and customers.
Facilities in the immediate vicinity
- Restaurant WINGS Food & Drinks
- NEST workspaces with De Huismeesters coffee bar
- Albert Heijn to Go
- Huiskamer Oost (‘Living Room East’) offering relaxation and inspiration
- Steigenberger Hotel with a sports bar and a gym
- Ibis Styles Hotel
- Amsterdamse Bos recreational area
- Large car park for employees and visitors (P57)
- Object type: terminal and multi-tenant office
- Available: approx. 881 m² lettable floor area (LFA) of office space
- Units starting at approx. 20 m² LFA on multiple floors
- Parking: partly underneath, partly in front of the building and within walking distance
- Office rental price: Starting at €190 per m² per year, excl. VAT
- Parking garage rental price: €2,500 per parking space per year, excl. VAT
- Outdoor parking rental price: €1,250 per parking space per year, excl. VAT
- Advance payment for office service charges: starting at €50 per m² per year, excl. VAT
- Completion: available immediately
- Comments: the building benefits from unusual architecture. The terminal welcomes private charters and privately-owned aircraft.
Impressions General Aviation Terminal
Would you like more information or to make an appointment to view the space? We’d be happy to help!