Transportation: The Network Planning Society
Transportation from Schiphol Airport to Utrecht, Thursday
- Taxis are in front of the terminal. Advice: only take the official Schiphol taxis. This will take 50 minutes and costs about 80 euros.
- Trains to Utrecht depart 4 times an hour from Schiphol Plaza, platform 3. This will take 45 minutes and costs about 10 euros.
- A 12 minute walk from Utrecht Central to Karel V Grand Hotel, (address: Geertebolwerk 1, Utrecht)
Plan your train journey on the NS website
Transportation from Karel V to Schiphol, Friday
- We will provide a private bus to take you to the airport.
- By car: parking tickets are available for P1/WTC parking.