Staff car park P40:
You may have noticed the recent addition of a payment terminal and cameras for number plate recognition at the exit of P40. This is a temporary measure to compensate for the expected crowds leaving P3. This way, guests parked at P3 can also drive out via an extra exit at P40. There will be no additional parkers at P40!
Read more about this temporary extra exit
Parking permit P40
If you work in the central area of the airport grounds, you can make use of this large staff car park. P40 is conveniently located if you live to the north or east of Schiphol. You will receive a parking permit if there is sufficient availability and based on your home address.
Car park changes
For quite some time, employees were unable to get parking privileges for staff parking at P30 and P40. However, there are now a limited number of car spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you get one of these car spaces, you will be able to use the car park building rather than parking lot.
Address for route planner
P40 Straat, Schiphol.
Main features of car park P40
- requires a Schiphol Pass with parking permit;
- allocated based on your home postcode;
- small car park;
- useful if you live to the north or east of Schiphol;
- less than 14 minutes to reach the terminal by bus or bicycle
Transport between P40 and the terminal
- bus trip + short walk, an average of nine minutes in total;
- buses depart frequently, also at night;
- free with Annual Schiphol Subscription (JAS);
- an average of 14 minutes by bicycle
These are the prices of a parking permit or parking space per month, excluding VAT:
|Parking location||Price / month (ex. btw)|