Temporary Staff Parking at Schiphol-Centre
If you need to work at Schiphol-Centrum and if you hold a current Schiphol Pass or Staff Pass.
The parking spaces that are available for you to reserve are located in the WTC car park. This covered car park is situated within walking distance of the terminal.
Please make a reservation if you would like to park in one of these spaces so that we can guarantee you a spot. These car spaces have been made available on a first come, first served basis. If there are no car spaces left in this car park, you can of course continue to use your regular parking permit to park in one of the other car parks (P5/P30/P40/P44).
See conditions below.
Schiphol-Centre Staff Parking Rates
|First 12 hours
|starting at € 3.50 per reservation
|After 12 hours
|max 46.5 euro (per 24 hour)
The reduced rate applies for the first 12 hours. If you park for more than 12 hours, the regular rate applies. Interim increases in rates are possible and may be substantially higher on certain days.
Making a reservation? Please keep this in mind
- Only book the time periode you wish to use; be social to your fellow parking users!
- You will need to enter your number plate correctly when you book your spot, otherwise you will not be able to enter the garage. The barrier will take a little time to recognise your number plate. As soon as it does, it will print your car park ticket. With this ticket you can also leave the garage. Do not press the button on the barrier.
- The reservation is only valid for the WTC parking garage and not for other garages! See the directions to P-WTC on this page as well as in the booking confirmation that you will receive from us by e-mail.
- If you drive to anther parking garage, the reservation will not work and you will need to pay for the parking time yourself!
- You can book your space up to 96 hours before you arrive.
- Park your car in P-WTC on floors +0 and -2 to unburden the regular WTC subscription holders as much as possible.
Main terms and conditions
Staff parking at Schiphol-Centre – General terms and conditions
- This service is intended for the exclusive use of staff who have a Schiphol Pass or a staff pass. These staff passes are the same as those used for the JAS season ticket. Please click here for more information about these passes
- Bookings are essential
- The service applies exclusively to staff who work at Schiphol and will be available until further notice.
- The reservation amount can be paid via ideal or credit card when making the reservation. If parking exceeds the reservation period, the remaining amount must be paid at the pay machine or barrier.
- It is mandatory to enter the number of your Schiphol Pass or staff pass in the ‘referentie-nummer’ field when you make your reservation.
- You must book your space at least 24 hours before you arrive
- You can book your space up to 96 hours before you arrive
- Use an email address of your place of employment to make your reservation
- You can only use this parking product for work-related purposes; it is not available for personal use
- Be social to your fellow parking users, only book what you are actually going to use (and cancel the reservation if no longer applicable)!
- Schiphol reserves the right to terminate this service at its own discretion
- Entry to the car park is based on number plate recognition, but please have your reservation number handy (this number will be in your confirmation email) in case your number plate is not recognised. Give this reservation number over the intercom and you will be allowed to enter the WTC.
Frequently Asked Questios
What happens when I arrive?
You entered your number plate when you booked your spot. The barrier will take a little time to recognise your number plate. As soon as it does, it will print your car park ticket. Important: Do not press the button on the barrier. Wait until your ticket is printed automatically. The barrier will open when you take your ticket.
Please keep your reservation number handy. You will receive this number with your confirmation email. If your number plate is not recognised, you can use the intercom to confirm your reservation number.
What about when I leave?
When it’s time to leave the car park, use the ticket you were issued when you arrived. There’s no need to go to the payment machine unless you have parked for considerably longer than the time you reserved (>2 hours); in that case, take your ticket to the payment machine to find out if you need to pay extra.
Can anyone use this service?
No, it is only available to staff who need to be at Schiphol-Centrum for work and who hold a Schiphol Pass or a staff pass. These staff passes are the same as those used for the JAS season ticket. Click here for more information about these passes.
When will this service end?
This service will run until further notice.
Can I also book a parking space for personal use?
No, you can only use this product for work shifts. That’s why you have to enter your six-digit Schiphol Pass number (on the back of your Schiphol Pass).