Bikeshare to your destination
Do you work at Schiphol-Oost and still need to walk a fair distance between the bus stop and your workplace? Or would you prefer to cycle from the car park to the office? Since 6 July 2023, it is possible to hire a Hely share-bike at various locations. The ideal solution!
How does it work?
- You can rent a Hely bicycle if your company has a Hely business account. Check with your company or contact Hely at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a personal Hely account using your company email address and then download the Hely app.
- Use the Hely app to scan the QR code on the bicycle to rent it. Your rental ends when you lock the bike.
- For now, the use of the shared bikes is free.
Where can I find the shared bikes?
You can find the bicycle distribution points at the following Hely Hubs:
- Schiphol Knooppunt Noord
- Canadaweg bus stop
- Knooppunt Oost bus stop
- Southern Crossstraat bus stop (Technical Area East)
- Zuideinde bus stop (Technical Area East)
Why bike sharing?
With this bike sharing service, we want to make it easier for you to use bicycles to cover short distances at the airport. This healthy and environmentally-friendly mode of transportation helps make the traffic to, from and at the airport more sustainable.