Chief Financial Officer: Ms J.T.M. van der Meijs
"I make sure that Schiphol's financial position is solid in the short and long term, together with my teams and the companies that work for us. With efficient operations and digital innovativeness, we can achieve the future growth we are striving toward. I am motivated by Schiphol’s combination of commercial and social importance, and by the pride that people have in working here.
Along with all our partners, we are working hard to improve the quality of our network, of life and of our services. This is how we want to create the world’s most sustainable and high quality airports. In my spare time, I like to travel, especially in Asia. The first time I went there was as a student when I cycled through Thailand and Malaysia. Later, my family and I lived in Borneo for five years. My favourite place is Thailand with its pristine beaches, friendly people, beautiful scenery and delicious food."
Jabine van der Meijs
(b. 1966, Dutch nationality)
Member of the Management Board and CFO
Since 1 May 2017
First term expires on 30 April 2021
- Non-executive member of the Board of Directors of Brisbane Airport Corporation PTY Ltd1
- Non-executive member of the Board of Directors of Groupe ADP1
- Non-executive Director, Supervisory Board member & Chair of the Audit Committee of Kendrion N.V.
- Member of the Supervisory Board and Chair of the People and Remuneration Committee of Koole Terminals Holding B.V.
- Procurement & Contracting
- Risk & Audit
- Schiphol International
The first term of Ms Van der Meijs expires on 30 April 2021. Ms Van der Meijs has chosen not to be reappointed for a second term. Mr Robert Carsouw has been appointed as CFO, starting 1 April 2021.