Staff car park P12: Parking with a Schiphol Pass
Parking permit P12
If you work in the central area of the airport grounds, you can make use of this staff car park. P12 is mainly convenient if you work in the Central Business District (CBD) to the south of Schiphol-Centre. You may be eligible for a parking permit for P12 if your employer has reached agreements with Schiphol Parking & Mobility Services.
Address for route planner
Evert van Beekstraat 178, Schiphol.
Main characteristics of car park P12
- requires a Schiphol Pass with parking permit;
- multi-storey car park;
- useful if you work in the Central Business District to the south of Schiphol-Centre;
- less than five minutes to reach the terminal by bus or bicycle.
Transport between P12 and the terminal
- bus trip + short walk, an average of seven minutes in total;
- free with Annual Schiphol Subscription (JAS);
- an average of five minutes by bicycle.
These are the prices of a parking permit or parking space per month, excluding VAT:
|Parking location||Price / month (ex. btw)|