Submit your own application: We sponsor physical exercise
It’s great that you want to apply to the Schiphol Fund! We always love hearing about new initiatives that are motivating people in our local community to exercise more. You can apply for two different donations: general donations (up to €15,000) and special donations (€15,000 and above). Take a look at the checklist below to find out which type of funding your application could be eligible for. Good luck!
Schiphol Fund application checklist
This checklist will help you work out whether you’re eligible for a donation from the Schiphol Fund. If you can tick all the boxes, your project is eligible to receive a donation.
- My project or initiative encourages physical exercise; - It focuses on amateur sports and games;
- The project takes place within the area of operation;
- My club, foundation or organisation is officially based in the area of operation;
- My club or foundation is not run for profit;
- 100% of the donation will go towards my project or initiative;
- I can demonstrate this with price quotations;
- I have not received any donations from the Schiphol Fund in the last three years.
Check the conditions
Check out our conditions to make sure your application meets all the requirements. Once you’re sure of that, work out how much funding your project needs and decide whether you want to apply for a general donation (up to €15,000) or a special donation (€15,000 and above).
Download the application form
- Application form for a general donation of up to €15,000 (0.1 MB, .docx) (the form is written in Dutch)
- Application form for a special donation of €15,000 or more (0.1 MB, .docx) (the form is written in Dutch)
Send us your application
Complete the application form for your donation, and assemble the necessary documents. Your completed application should include:
- The completed Application form for a general donation (up to €15,000) or Application form for a special donation (€15,000 or more);
- Description of the project;
- Budget and financial plan for the project;
- The quotation(s) you have received for the project;
- Extract from the Chamber of Commerce commercial register, not older than 1 year;
- Current Articles of Association signed by a civil-law notary;
- Your club or organisation’s most recent financial statements, balance sheet or annual report;
- Copy of your club or organisation’s Public Benefit Organisation (ANBI) status issued by the Dutch Tax Authorities (where applicable);
- Copies of the permits necessary for your project (where applicable).
Once you’ve got everything ready, send your completed application to Stichting het Schipholfonds, PO Box 112, 1390 AC ABCOUDE. Click here to find out what happens next and when you can expect to hear from us.