Your personal health
Working safely and responsibly at Schiphol starts with your personal health. We consider it to be the most important thing. Therefore:
- If you have a fever, or mild complaints such as the common cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, or a mild cough, stay at home and report it to your supervisor.
- Please report to work if you feel well. It is smart to bring your face masks, because you must wear them when using public transport and in parts of the passenger areas in the terminal. These parts will be clearly indicated with signage.
- We should adhere to the 1.5-metre distance everywhere at Schiphol. In the terminal and offices this is clearly indicated with lines, stickers and posters. Please pay extra attention to this.
- There are extra options for washing and disinfecting your hands at the airport. Please use these amenities as often as possible.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow. If you blow your nose using a tissue, please dispose of it immediately.
Please remind each other of these guidelines. Feel free to talk to each other if you think someone is not aware of them and show appreciation when someone reminds you of them. In this way, we can keep travelling and working at Schiphol safe and responsible.
Questions about the corona virus
The GGD and RIVM can be reached by telephone for questions about the virus. You can call the national information line (0800-1351) every day between 08:00-22:00. Or visit RIVM.nl/en.
More info on working safely and responsibly
Working safely and responsibly at Schiphol
It is very important that we are well aware of the measures that apply at Schiphol ourselves and that we adhere to them.
Travel to and from your workplace
We continue to ask that you work from home as often as practicable. Do you need to be at the airport for work?
All measures at a glance
We have taken measures for your safety and that of your colleagues and travellers in order to reduce the risk of a new outbreak of the coronavirus.