Which tests must you take? - Staff

Do you need your Schiphol Pass to provide access to areas which are subject to more stringent security measures? If so, in some cases you will first need to take a test at the Badge Centre. Details of the tests and what you need to do are provided below.

Terminal Safety Test for access to the terminal
Airside Safety Test for access to the Security Restricted Areas and Critical Part on airside
Security Awareness Test for access to (Non-) Security Restricted Areas and/or Secured Premises

Location of the Badge Centre

The tests must be taken at the Badge Centre in the Schiphol Building, located at Evert van Beekstraat 202.

Do you also need to attend training courses?

The Safety Training Centre can provide more information about the training courses which you need to work on airside.