Parking permit P50
This small car park in Schiphol-East is mainly suitable if you work in the Caravelle Building or Constellation Building. You will be allocated a parking permit if there is sufficient availability.
Address for route planner
Crossing between Hendrik Walaardt Sacréstraat and Canadaweg, Schiphol.
Main characteristics of car park P50
- requires a Schiphol Pass with parking permit;
- small car park;
- suitable if you work in the Caravelle Building or Constellation Building;
- between 14 and 26 minutes to reach the terminal by bus or bicycle.
Transport between P50 and the terminal
- bus trip + short walk, an average of 14 minutes in total;
- buses depart frequently, also at night;
- free with Annual Schiphol Subscription (JAS);
- an average of two minutes by bicycle.
These are the prices of a parking permit or parking space per month, excluding VAT:
|Parking location||Price / month (ex. btw)|