Parking permit P30e
Do you work in the Freightway Building on Flamingoweg? If so, you may be allocated a parking permit for P30e if sufficient spaces are available. Once the maximum number of parking permits has been reached, P5, P30 and P40 are good alternatives.
Address for route planner
Main characteristics of car park P30e
- requires a Schiphol Pass with parking permit;
- smaller-scale car park;
- specifically for employees who work in the Freightway Building;
- less than ten minutes to reach the terminal by bus or bicycle
Transport between P30e and the terminal
- bus trip + short walk, an average of nine minutes in total;
- buses depart frequently, also at night;
- free with Annual Schiphol Subscription (JAS);
- an average of ten minutes by bicycle.
These are the prices of a parking permit or parking space per month, excluding VAT:
|Parking location||Price / month (ex. btw)|