Staff car park P30:
Parking permit P30
If you work in the central area of the airport grounds, you can make use of this large staff car park. P30 is mainly convenient if you live to the south or west of Schiphol. You will receive a parking permit if there is sufficient availability and based on your home address.
Car park changes
For quite some time, employees were unable to get parking privileges for staff parking at P30 and P40. However, there are now a limited number of car spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you get one of these car spaces, you will be able to use the car park building rather than parking lot.
Address for route planner
P30 Straat, Schiphol.
Main characteristics of car park P30
- requires a Schiphol Pass with parking permit;
- allocated based on your home postcode;
- large car park;
- useful if you live to the south or west of Schiphol;
- less than 12 minutes to reach the terminal by bus or bicycle
Transport between P30 and the terminal
- bus trip + short walk, an average of 12 minutes in total;
- buses depart frequently, also at night;
- free with Annual Schiphol Subscription (JAS);
- an average of 12 minutes by bicycle
These are the prices of a parking permit or parking space per month, excluding VAT:
|Parking location||Price / month (ex. btw)|