Staff car park P28:
Parking permit P28
Do you work at a location at the first-line cargo transshipment facilities on Pelikaanweg? If so, you may be allocated a parking permit for P28 if sufficient spaces are available. Once the maximum number of parking permits has been allocated, try P5, P30 or P40 as an alternative.
Address for route planner
Pelikaanweg 12, Schiphol.
Main characteristics of car park P28
- requires a parking permit on your Schiphol Pass;
- small car park;
- specifically for the first-line cargo transshipment facilities on Pelikaanweg;
- reach the terminal within 12 minutes by bus or bicycle
Transport between P28 and the terminal
- bus trip + short walk, an average of 12 minutes in total;
- free with Annual Schiphol Subscription (JAS);
- an average of eight minutes by bicycle.
These are the prices of a parking permit or parking space per month, excluding VAT:
|Parking location||Price / month (ex. btw)|