Weekend shift? Use our staff parking pilot scheme:: Park at Schiphol-Centre
Good news! Because office staff only work weekdays, we have a limited number of parking spaces available at Schiphol-Centre on Saturdays and Sundays. Schiphol Parking is launching a pilot scheme to give staff who are only permitted to park in one of our remote car parks the opportunity to book a parking space in Schiphol-Centre at weekends. This option is available for a small surcharge, which you pay up front when you book.
The parking spaces are located in the covered WTC car park, within walking distance of the terminal building.
Tarief Weekend Personeelsparkeren Centrum
Please note: these rates are subject to change, depending on demand
|First 24 hours||5 euro per booking|
|After 24 hours||max 10 euro|
Main terms and conditions
Weekend-shift parking terms and conditions
- The pilot is only intended for staff who hold a P30, P40(/44) of P5 subscription.
- Booking is essential.
- When you book, enter the six-digit number on the back of your Schiphol Pass (printed down one side) in the ‘reference number’ field.
- You can only book a parking space for shifts that entail parking your vehicle between 20:00 on Friday and 23:59 on Sunday.
- You must book your space at least four hours before you arrive.
- You can reserve multiple shifts in a single booking.
- Prices may fluctuate. When you book, the system will display the latest rate for your period of choice.
- You can only use this parking product for work shifts, not for personal travel.
- Schiphol reserves the right to terminate this pilot scheme at its own discretion.
Frequently asked questions
What happens when I arrive?
You entered your licence plate number when you booked your spot. The barrier will take a little time to recognise your number plate. As soon as it does, it will print your car park ticket. Important: Do not press the button on the barrier. Wait until your ticket is printed automatically. The barrier will open when you take your ticket.
What about when I leave?
When it’s time to leave the car park, use the ticket you were issued when you arrived. There’s no need to go to the payment machine unless you have parked for considerably longer than the time you reserved (>2 hours); in that case, take your ticket to the payment machine to find out if you need to pay extra.
Why can’t I park at Schiphol-Centre during the week?
The number of parking spaces at Schiphol-Centre is limited. During the week, these spaces are used by the WTC’s own office staff.
Can anyone take part in the pilot?
No, the pilot is only intended for staff who hold a P30, P40(/44) or P5 subscription.
When does the pilot end?
This pilot is set to continue indefinitely. If a group of employees find it useful, it will automatically become a full parking product. If users are not happy with the arrangement or if they abuse it, we will terminate the pilot.
Can I also book a parking space for personal use?
No, you can only use this product for work shifts. That’s why you have to enter your six-digit Schiphol Pass number (on the back of your Schiphol Pass).