Clean environment: Keep the environment clean
The figures paint a clear picture: many accidents are caused by falling objects and rubbish which has been left lying about. Always tidy up tools, loose components, building debris and rubbish immediately, as they form a source of danger for you and others.
Golden Rule 8: I keep the environment clean
- Keep the construction area clean and clear of rubbish.
- Prevent Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
- Deposit rubbish in sealed containers.
- Deposit food leftovers in the designated containers.
- Do not leave loose materials lying about (cover, secure or remove them).
The ‘Proper use of the trash compactor area’ procedure will be available soon.