Alcohol and drugs : Never be under the influence
It goes without saying that you must never be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during your working hours, certainly in an environment in which safety is extremely important. This includes prescription drugs which may adversely affect your responsiveness. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking areas.
Golden Rule 11: I am never under the influence of alcohol or drugs at work
- Make sure you are never under the influence of alcohol or drugs at work.
- Take account of any possible residual alcohol or drugs in your bloodstream.
- Only smoke in designated areas.
- Be aware of any possible side effects of medications as described in the packaging.
- Report any use of alcohol or drugs at work.