Do you park with an ECO2 parking permit? Then the following conditions apply:
- You have a valid parking permit for the appropriate parking area (P30 or P40).
- You place the permit clearly visible behind the windshield of your car. Without permit – or when it's not clearly visible – you cannot make use of the preferential parking places.
- You register your car in advance. After this, you can use the special 'in front parking zone', the ECO2-parking places. We regularly check. If there are any changes for your car, inform us as soon as possible. Also hand in a copy of the registration card and a print of the CO2 emissions of the car concerned. You can find the CO2 emissions on the website of rdw.nl.
- You park your car within one of the designated parking bays.
- The permit remains property of Schiphol Traffic Coordination Centre.
- It is not allowed to copy the permit or make any changes to it.
- If you can't or won't meet with these conditions, your permit may be withdrawn.
- The general parking provisions of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol remain in full force and the prevailing Airport Regulations also apply.