Chief Operations Officer: Birgit Otto
'We want to provide travellers and airlines with the best experience possible. We also look ahead and ask: how can we help them even more tomorrow? We work with our clients daily, constantly looking at how we can perform better day after day. This involves working together with all our stakeholders and partners. Schiphol is dynamic, vibrant and has the power to connect – something that hasn’t changed since I started worked for Schiphol 19 years ago. It inspired me as much then as it does today. Flying is an emotional experience, for myself included! No matter where I am going, departing from Schiphol and meeting new people on my travels is a fantastic experience.'
Ms B.I. Otto
(b. 1963, Dutch nationality)
Member of the Management Board and COO since 1 September 2014
Second term expires on 31 August 2022
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Eindhoven Airport N.V.
- Member of the Board of ACI Europe
- Member of the Board of Next Generation Infrastructure
- Chair of the Schiphol Security and Public Safety Steering Group
- Chair of the joint sector Safety Review Board