Chief Operations Officer: Birgit Otto
'We want to provide travellers and airlines with the best experience possible. We also look ahead and ask: how can we help them even more tomorrow? We work with our clients daily, constantly looking at how we can perform better day after day. This involves working together with all our stakeholders and partners. Schiphol is dynamic, vibrant and has the power to connect – something that hasn’t changed since I started worked for Schiphol 19 years ago. It inspired me as much then as it does today. Flying is an emotional experience, for myself included! No matter where I am going, departing from Schiphol and meeting new people on my travels is a fantastic experience.'
Ms B.I. Otto
(b. 1963, Dutch nationality)
Member of the Management Board and COO
Since 1 September 2014
Second term expires on 31 August 2022
- Supervisory Board member of Eindhoven Airport N.V.
- Supervisory Board member Royal FloraHolland U.A.
- Chair of Schiphol Security and Public Safety Steering Group
- Member of the Schiphol Security and Public Safety Platform
- Chair of the Joint Sector Safety Review Board
- Board member ACI Europe
- Board member Next Generation Infrastructures
- Supervisor of the Dutch Federation of Professional Soccer Organisations
- Airport Operations
- Safety, Security & Environment
- Schiphol Commercial