Charge and go: Charging your electric car
From a sustainability perspective, we discourage picking up and dropping off passengers by car. But we welcome electric cars, of course. Consequently, you can charge your electric car at an increasing number of places. It costs € 0.30 per kWh to use our EV charge points, with an initial starting rate of € 1.00.
Schiphol Parking installed these electric charging points to accommodate the growing share of electric car drivers. The availability of electric charging points is part of Schiphol Parking's ‘Sustainable Mobility’ programme, which aims, among other things, to reduce CO2 emissions.
Electric charging points can be found in the following Schiphol Parking car parks:
- Smart Parking at P3 – ground floor of the car park, to the right of the entry
- Terminal Parking at P1 – roof level/second floor, rows 206-207
- Valet Parking – when you arrive, make a request at the valet parking desk
- Excellence Parking – opposite the driveway on the first floor
- Privium Parking at P1 – roof level/second floor, rows 206-207