The Base D: The Base D
The Base D is a brand new and innovative building in Schiphol Central Business District (Center). This office building is due to open its doors at the end of 2019. The new tenant is HEINEKEN International. The Base D is an eye-catching building with high ceilings and a modern steel-and-glass structure. The office complex is located within walking distance of Arrivals and Departures, is easily accessible and offers a wide range of facilities thanks to its direct connection with The Base.
First impression of The Base D
We have designed an animation to give you a good first impression of the new building and to show you exactly what The Base D will look like.
Watch the animation
- Object: multi-tenant office
- Scope: approx. 6,050 m2 lettable floor area
- Available: no availability
- Ground floor: approx. 1,447 square metres of lettable floor area, with lobby, food & coffee corner and flexible spaces available to rent
- Floors: 4 column-free floors with approx. 1,076 m2 lettable floor area
- Balconies: 2 external balconies on each floor
- Ceiling height: ground floor 425 cm, other floors 290 cm
- Climate ceiling: capacity 1:8 (1 person per 8 m2)
- Parking: ratio 1:70. Approx. 113 parking spaces in underground car park
- Sustainability: BREEAM Excellent
- Developer: Schiphol Real Estate
- Architect: ZZDP Architecten
- Facilities at The Base: The Market staff restaurant, VIVA cafe, AH to Go, Hospitality desk, Starbucks, 24/7 childcare and Health Club
- Rent level: to be determined
- Completion: Q3 2019
More information about The Base D
Virtual tour of The Base D
Although the expected completion date for The Base D is in Q3 of 2019, you can already take a look around the building. Are you curious to see whether the building is suitable for your organisation?
Discover Schiphol CBD
Want to know more about the area around The Base D? Download our exclusive app and explore the Central Business District in virtual reality.
The Base D in images
If you’re looking to get a better understanding of the layout and appearance of The Base D, these artist’s impressions and floor plans will give you a good idea of the new office building.
Watch the building take shape
The first foundations for The Base D were laid in October 2017, and since then so much has happened. Are you curious about the building’s progress?
Would you like more information or to make an appointment to view the space? We’d be happy to help!