The impressive Cornerstone office building is situated in the dynamic heart of Rotterdam The Hague Airport, directly opposite Arrivals and Departures. This striking building gives you a stunning view over the airport, the Rotterdam skyline and nearby cities.
The business park at Rotterdam The Hague Airport has its own website where you can find everything you need to know about Cornerstone’s offices and the development opportunities in the local area. Would you like to see all relevant real estate information at a glance?
- Air: You can fly to Rotterdam The Hague Airport from more than 40 European cities. The daily connections to hubs such as London, Munich, Hamburg, Berlin, Geneva, Vienna, Prague, Budapest, Barcelona, Madrid and Istanbul give you access to even more destinations.
- Road: The business park is just 10 minutes away from Rotterdam city centre, and 20 minutes from The Hague via the A13
- Bus: RET bus 33 will take you from Rotterdam Central Station to Rotterdam The Hague Airport in only 20 minutes. This bus route also offers a seamless connection to the fast RandstadRail Metro line E that will get you to the heart of The Hague in 35 minutes, and to Rotterdam Central Station in just 15 minutes
Facilities in and around the building
- Parking facilities under the building
- General reception on the ground floor
- Regus Business Centre
- Airport Terminal
- Bus station
- Brasserie Waalhaven
- Worldhotel Wings
- In de Wolken childcare centre
- Ibis Budget hotel
- Object: multi-tenant office
- Available: 793 m² of office space
- Availability by floor:
- Third floor ca. 158 m² LFA
- Fifth floor: approx. 635 m² LFA
- Parking: standard 1:30. Parking facilities underneath the building
- Office rental price: from €165 per m² per year, excl. VAT
- Parking rental price: €1,700 per parking space per year, excl. VAT
- Advance payment for service charges: €45 per m² per year, excl. VAT
- Completion: in consultation
Impressions The Cornerstone
Would you like more information or to make an appointment to view the space? We’d be happy to help!