Privium Special Offers: Korean Air: 10% discount on Economy & Business class
Korean Air was founded in 1969 and since 1989 carries passengers between Amsterdam and Seoul, South Korea. Korean Air currently flies with a A330-200 four times a week on this route. From the end of May Korean Air will increase the frequency to six flights a week.
Seoul is the hub of Korean Air. From Seoul, it is possible to fly to many destinations including Asia and Oceania. The Korean Air network provides worldwide total of 132 destinations in 45 different countries.
On board Korean Air has three travel classes: Economy, Prestige (Business) and First class. The legroom of the Economy seats is 34 inches (86.4 cm). This is also the reason why Korean Air doesn't operate with an 'intermediate class' or premium economy class. Business class passengers flying between Amsterdam and Seoul can enjoy the 'Prestige Sleeper', a comfortable 180-degree full-flat seat.
Korean Air is a founding member of SkyTeam. So Korean Air passengers can enjoy the SkyTeam benefits. Seat reservation is for all classes free of charge, and possible from 361 days prior to departure.
Privium members can book a Korean Air flight with 10% discount until April 30 2017. This offer is valid for Economy and Prestige (Business) class tickets on all Korean Air flights with departure from Amsterdam. Book your seat at www.koreanair.com or on your phone with the Korean Air mobile app. During the booking process, fill in the promotion code: PRI2017FEB10D.
- This offer is valid for bookings made until April 30, 2017.
- Departure date cannot be later than December 31, 2017.
- Korean Air routes departing from Amsterdam to Korea, China, Oceania, Japan, South East Asia and America.
- Only booking through www.koreanair.com or Korean Air mobile app.
- Booking classes: Business J, C, D, I. Economy Y, B, M, S, H, E, K, L, U, Q.
- Discount applies only to fare, not on fuel surcharge and tax.
- This discount cannot be combined with other promotions and is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Discount only applies at time of purchase. If the ticket is changed after purchase, the discount will expire and will be the difference must be paid.