Between Saturday, 17 and Sunday, 25 June 2017, ProRail will replace the train tracks on the routes Schiphol Airport - Utrecht / Lelystad (on route past Amsterdam Zuid) and Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam Central. During this period, there will be no or limited train traffic.
Please account for additional travel time and extra transfers between 17-25 June. You may need to use NS buses or take a different transport route.
Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam Sloterdijk / Amsterdam Central
- Limited or no train traffic
- 15 to 30 minutes of extra travel time
- Extra transfer
- NS buses will be put into service on the first weekend and for all night trains
Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam Zuid / Utrecht Central / Amersfoort / Lelystad
- Limited train traffic
- Account for up to 15 minutes of extra travel time
- Allot extra time for transfers, possibly travelling through other routes
Rotterdam Central - Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam Central
- Intercity Direct will not not be in use
- Please take other transport routes during this time
- Account for up to 30 minutes of extra travel time
The Dutch railway company, Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS), advises travellers to plan their trip with the NS Travel Planner or Travel Planner Xtra app, up to 10 days before departure