When you are craving a cigarette
Craving a cigarette after your flight? You can only smoke outside, or in specially-designed smoking rooms in Lounge 2 and 3.
Inside the airport
You'll find smoking rooms in Lounges 2 and 3. The clearly-marked rooms are usually situated right next to restaurants. These rooms are very convenient if you want to enjoy a cigarette before or after a meal. Simply follow the ' Smoking Room' signs.
Outside the airport
Please use the public smoking bays. The bays are located on both the arrivals and departures level, right outside of Schiphol Plaza.
Did you know…
In The Netherlands, smoking is banned in all enclosed public spaces.
- B Gates (Tribune Bar) 6:00 - 21:00
- D Gates (Murphy's Bar) During opening hours of the adjacent bars and restaurants
- Holland Boulevard (Rookruimte) During opening hours of the adjacent bars and restaurants
- Lounge 1 (Grand Café Het Paleis) 7:00 - 21:00 *Tot en met 26-11 gesloten, daarna geopend*
- Lounge 2 Level II (Rookruimte) During opening hours of the adjacent bars and restaurants