Foreign currencies and insurance
It’s always good to have a little cash on you when you arrive at your next destination. Stay prepared by visiting the foreign exchange desk at ABN AMRO Exchange Schiphol. They have a selection of 60 different currencies on-hand. For exchanges with a minimum value of 200 euros this service is free of charge, otherwise you pay a fee of 3.25 euro. You don’t need to be an ABN AMRO customer to use their services – but if you are, you can arrange travel insurance or a stand-by service on the spot.
Check the Airport map for more information.
You'll find several ABN AMRO desks and ATMs all over Schiphol. Check the Schiphol app for their locations.
You can also get foreign currency from the ATMs. The ATM at Plaza only gives out Euros.
Telephone number: +3120 446 6720
- Arrivals 1 7:00 - 21:00 Now open
- Arrivals 3 6:00 - 22:00 Now open
- Arrivals 3 (ABN AMRO Financial Centre) 7:00 - 22:00 Now open
- D Gates 6:00 - 21:00 Now open
- Lounge 1 (ABN AMRO exchange) 6:00 - 21:00 In de zomerperiode vanaf 05.00 uur Now open