Lost & Found
Did you lose or forget something during your journey?
- If you are still at the airport, please inform at one of the airport information desks if your lost item has been found and been handed in.
- If you left the airport already, you can fill out the online lost & found form. After applying the form, you will receive a registration number. With the details you have filled out, we can trace down whether your lost item has been handed in or not.
- You can also call our customer contact center, telephone number +31 20 7940800 and we will fill out the online form together.
- When you have applied an online form and your lost item has been found, you will receive an email from us within 3 days of registering your lost property, or 5 if you lost it on a flight. In this email you will find all the information necessary to obtain your found item.
What does Amsterdam Airport Schiphol do with lost items?
- We will store lost items during 1 day at the information desk where the items have ben handed in. After that we will store lost items in a secured lost & found depot.
- Obtaining your lost items is free of charge.
- We will inform you within 3 days after receiving you request or 5 if you lost it on a flight if your lost item has been found.
- If your item has been found and stored at the lost & found depot, please make an appointment to collect it.
Collecting lost items
- When your lost item has been found and you have obtained a registration number, we will keep your item in store for 14 days. You can then collect your lost items whenever you want.
- You can only obtain a lost item with a registration number (starting with a letter).
- If you are not able to collect your lost items within 14 days, please inform us as soon as possible by dialing telephone number 0900-0141 from The Netherlands or +31 20 7940800 from abroad.
Sending lost items
Lost items can be send to you via one of our preferred couriers or you can choose your own courier.
Lost your Passport, ID or driving-license?
Passports, driving licenses and ID's, if found, will be handed over to Royal Netherlands Marechausse. Please contact them by phone: + 31(0)20-6038626