Pocket Guide Safety & Security
The Pocket Guide Safety & Security presents a summary of the Schiphol Regulations and other useful information about safety, security, the environment and occupational health and safety at Schiphol. Reading this pocket guide is the best way to prepare for the tests you need to pass to receive a Schiphol Pass.
The Pocket Guide Safety & Security consists of:
- An overview of the various security areas and security check-points at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- A map of the main checkpoints offering access to Schiphol’s Security Restricted Areas.
- An overview of the various types of Schiphol Passes and the relevant required tests
- The rules for using a Schiphol Pass
- A summary of the Schiphol Regulations
- A chapter on health and safety at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- A chapter explaining the correct procedure in the event of fires, accidents, incidents and suspicious and unsafe situations
- Important phone numbers for reporting fires, accidents, incidents and suspicious and unsafe situations
- A chapter on the Schiphol Safety Platform (VpS)
- Appendices featuring an overview of the various markings used at aircraft stands and aprons
- Appendices featuring health and safety signs and symbols, and evacuation and warning labels
- An appendix explaining how to use and where to find the Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs)