Applying for a Schiphol Vehicle Pass
Everyone who wishes to enter Schiphol airside in a vehicle must have a Schiphol Vehicle Pass. Employees can apply for this pass. The driver and passengers in the vehicle must each have a Schiphol Pass for persons authorising airside access.
Application and tests
To apply for a Schiphol Vehicle Pass, complete the vehicle application form. You can submit your completed form by post.
If you need the pass urgently you can contact the Vehicle Registration Department by telephone (+31(0)20 601 26 26.
We will check your data using the Schiphol access policy, after which you will receive a notice by email from us stating whether your company is eligible to receive a Schiphol Vehicle Pass. You can collect your Schiphol Vehicle (Day)Pass at one of the following locations:
- Staff Security Checkpoint 60 (G-passage)
- Staff Security Checkpoint 90 (R-passage)
- Staff Security Checkpoint 43 (Tunnel South-East)
Terms and conditions
- You must be able to prove that a Schiphol Vehicle Pass is a necessity
- You must have a Schiphol Pass for persons that authorises you to use the perimeter roads
- Your vehicle must feature a permanent company logo measuring at least 30 x 50 cm on both sides.
Badge Center/AAO/Vehicle Registration
Evert v/d Beekstraat 104
1118 CN Schiphol
Telephone: 020 601 26 26