Baggage locker rates per 24 hrs
- Dimensions: 43x34x80cm, small (S): EUR 6
- Dimensions: 58x34x80cm, medium (M): EUR 7
- Dimensions: 58x50x80cm, medium plus (M+): EUR 8
- Dimensions: 90x51x80cm, large (L): EUR 9.50
- Dimensions: 120x50x80cm, extra large (XL): EUR 11.50
Baggage can be stored in the designated lockers for a maximum of 168 hours (7 days). You will find baggage lockers throughout the Terminal: at Departure Lounges 1, 2 and 3, the Departure Lounge at Pier D, Arrival Hall 3 and the Baggage Basement Square at level -1 between Arrival Halls 1 and 2.
The storage fee is to be paid by debit or creditcard. Please note that in Europe, credit cards with chips need to be verified by a PIN code. Baggage storage in de Baggage Depot (between Arrival Halls 1 and 2) can be paid for in cash.
Baggage depot at Schiphol
Suitcases, bags and any other baggage can be stored at the baggage depot securely and safely for an extended period of time. The maximum time limit for this is one month. The baggage depot is open daily from 06:00 to 22:00. Outside of opening hours assistance can be requested through the available intercom.
Baggage depot charges
- For the first seven days, per piece, per 24-hour period: EUR 7
- From day 8 onwards, per piece, per 24-hour period: EUR 6
If you need more information, please call +31 (0)20 7952843.