Departures from Gates H and M
Are you flying with BMIbaby, Flybe, EasyJet, Jet-2, or Air Berlin? Your flight is likely to depart from either Gate H or M.
- Check your boarding pass. This states whether you are leaving from Gate ‘H’ or ‘M’.
- Follow the yellow signs with the letter ‘H’ or ‘M’
- Regularly check the flight information screens. Gate numbers are announced 40 minutes prior to departure, together with the status ‘boarding’
- At this point you can proceed to your gate
- There are no restaurants, bars or shops on the pier. Toilet facilities are situated at the beginning and end of the pier
'Wait in lounge'
Pier H is the only pier at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol using a new system in which gate numbers are not announced until approximately 40 minutes prior to departure. This ‘wait in lounge’ system gives the airport greater flexibility in assigning gate positions.