To provide you the best service possible makes use of cookies

Travelling to the US with children

Children whose name has been entered in the passport of one of their parents will not be allowed to enter the United States without a visa. A child included in its parent's passport will need to have a visa.

Given that a visa is more expensive and more difficult to obtain than a passport, we recommend that you apply for a separate passport for your child or children.