Schiphol Group shareholders
Schiphol Group is an independent and commercial enterprise that has been profitable for years. N.V. Luchthaven Schiphol has four shareholders.
Schiphol Group shareholders:
- Dutch government: 129,880 A shares (69.77%)
- Municipality of Amsterdam: 37,276 A shares (20.03%)
- Municipality of Rotterdam: 4,099 A shares (2.20%)
- Aéroports de Paris S.A.: 14,892 B shares (8.00%)
- Total: 186,147 shares (100.00%)
The authorised capital of NV Luchthaven Schiphol amounts to 143 million euros, divided into 300,000 A shares and 14,892 B shares, each with a nominal value of 454 euros. In total, 171,255 of the A shares and 14,892 of the B shares have been issued.