CargoWorld: endless possibilities
CargoWorld, located in Schiphol-South and Schiphol-Southeast, guarantees you a competitive cargo marketplace, added-value services, excellent infrastructure, ample room for growth, continuous supply-chain innovation and a central location as a gateway to Europe. It is located close to the renowned ports of Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
- In total, 400,000 m2 of cargo warehouses, 60% with direct airside access;
- Extensive storage and handling of perishables and pharma/life science cargo in multiple controlled-temperature zones, featuring refrigerated and deep-freezer storage as well as heated storage facilities;
- X-Ray screening, high-security handling and storage for valuables, hazardous and radioactive goods handling, outsize/heavy cargo handling, mortuary;
- BIPs (EU Border Inspection Posts) for live animals and animal product inspections, animal quarantine;
- Livestock/bloodstock handling. Vets and health officials on hand 24/7;
- Express/Courier Centre;
- Transit Zone, Free Port/Foreign Trade Zone.
Over 150 logistics service providers situated at or near the airport.
The preferred gateway to Europe
With an adjacent international motorway, freight rail terminal and two large renowned sea ports in close proximity to the airport, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the preferred gateway to Europe.
Schiphol-Southeast is part of Amsterdam Connecting Trade: three innovative and sustainable business parks in the vicinity of Schiphol: A4 Zone West, Schiphol Logistics Park and Schiphol-Southeast. This area is your licence to grow as it is set to develop into a prime European location for logistics and related services.