Flight Forum Eindhoven
A strategic business location in the heart of Europe
Business park Flight Forum is strategically situated close to Eindhoven Airport with easy access to the rest of the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the rest of Europe.
Business park Flight Forum
Flight Forum is a high quality, mixed business park at Eindhoven Airport. It covers an area of 65 hectares and comprises an office cluster with parcels for 20 to 25 independent office premises, ranging in size from 2,500 to 10,000 m2 gfa. In addition, five commercial clusters are being developed measuring 270,000m2 that will provide 175.000m2 of warehouse space. Around 40% of the plan has already been completed.
Flight Forum offers:
- A top location along the A2 with excellent accessibility by public transports and road.
- Innovative infrastructure
- Efficient office area with all facilities
- Special urban concept designed by Winy Maas (MVRDV),
- Unique image
- A green, nicely designed public area of around 20 hectares.