Look into the mirror
Transavia booked a unique giant banner on the B-pier. The banner is a big Transavia airplane. But instead of normal windows they’ve placed mirrors on the banner. The banner attracts a lot of attention because passengers are surprised to see themselves in the mirror.
Remarkable and fun
The B-Pier has in total more than 5.5 million passenger movements per year to Schengen destinations. The banner is located parallel of the walk way and are therefore clearly visible for the passengers. The B-pier banner of Transavia is 20 meters long.
At this pier 45% of the passengers travels for business purposes. The other 55% are leisure travellers. Because of the mirrors on the banner passengers stop and smile and even take pictures of themselves with the Transavia airplane.
Do you also have a striking idea to promote your brand on Schiphol?
Please contact Schiphol Media via email@example.com.